Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Family of Food Cookbook?

I was looking for a recipe for pesto the other day and guess where I found it... on our own blog.
For your convienence, I will list the recipes from the Family of Food Blog so far right here. I have also cleaned up the tags a bit on older posts, so you should be able to find our recipes by clicking on the recipe tag to the right.

Pesto

A Marzipan Cake

Lemon Curd Frosting

Birthday Duck - Duck Cake!

Nann - Traditional Indian Bread from Majula's Kitchen

Mini Strata

Potato Latkes

Recipe for Yogurt

Jewish Soul Food - Traditional Jewish Brisket

Crock Pot or Slow Cooker Brisket

A Lighter Kind of Passover Recipe - Weight Watchers Passover Chicken with Tomato Mint Salsa

Passover recipe - Matzoh Brie

Passover recipe - Sweet & Sour Meat Balls

Gribenes

Matzo Ball-o Loco - a host of Matzo Ball Soup Recipes

Spaghetti alla Caruso

Flavors of the Eastern Mediterranean: Curry Powder

More Flavors of the Eastern Mediterranean: Gazpacho Recipe

Star Wars Recipes

Tiny Little Recipe: Strawberries and Cream for Breakfast

Another Tiny Recipe: Roasted Sweet Potatoes or Yams

Pâté de Campagne


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know I'll be trying some of these. I LOVE that you have a recipe for me!

Anonymous said...

Terrific! And as a friend of food, if you want to share any of your tasty recipes, send them to me and just maybe they'll end up famous.

Bookmark This Site


Powered By Blogger