Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My nose won’t grow, but my belly will…

…If I keep going to Pinocchio’s in Burbank. Pinocchio’s is a pick-up-your-own-food cafeteria style restaurant and Italian Market (The Market side is called the Monte Carlo Deli). They have traditional Italian American dishes like pastas, sandwiches, and pizza. I almost always get the pasta, ravioli, or lasagna. The pasta prices are reasonable especially since the portions are large and include garlic bread. The deli-market side is recently expanded and there is a gelato bar which tempts me, but really I’ve never gotten to try it, because I am always so full from the food. The seating is plentiful in its three rooms and patio area and is comfortable for bringing in children and strollers. If you live in the area, I highly recommend it for picking up food and buying those Italian basics needed to make your grandma’s best friend’s cannoli recipe.

Monte Carlo Deli and Pinocchio’s
3103 W Magnolia BlvdBurbank, CA
91505-3046
Phone: (818) 845-3516

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally, a place I've been to! And yes, it's great food, great value, and too much for your stomach!

Bookmark This Site


Powered By Blogger