Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bread Machine Sandwich White Bread

I wanted a good sandwich breadmaker bread for lunch today.  I found a good Sweet Mexican bread recipe, but it seemed too sugary for a tuna sandwich.  I dialed back the sugar, added some yeast and it yielded a nice loaf with a thick crust, that sliced cleanly, and held together well for sandwiches.

Here's the recipe:
  • 3 cups flour 
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 2 Tbsp sugar  
  • 2 teaspoons yeast 
  • 1 cup milk  
  • 1/4 cup melted butter  
  • 1 egg  

Layer the ingredients as your breadmaker suggests, mine uses dry ingredients first as listed.
Set to basic bread setting.

It was no Breadmaker Brioche, but I will surely make this one again.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice website!! Guy .. Beautiful .
. Amazing .. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally? I'm happy to search out
a lot of helpful information here in the put up,
we'd like develop extra strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

My web page Free Playstation Network Cards

Bookmark This Site


Powered By Blogger