Thursday, February 11, 2010
Chocolate Chip Muffins:
Makes 24 Servings - 1 Point each
1-3/4 cups of flour
4 tsp brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 Cup Plain Lowfat Yogurt
1/2 Cup of Water
4 tsp unsalted butter, melted
1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray a 24 cup mini-muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray (I use a silicone pan with spray)
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
4. In a small bowl combine egg, yogurt, water, and melted butter. Pour over the flour mixture and stir, just until blended (do not overmix).
5. Fold in the Chocolate Chips.
6. Spoon the batter into the cups, making sure each muffin has a couple of chips. Add more if you don't care about the calories.
7. Bake 20-25 minutes.