Saturday, October 1, 2011

One More Reason to Love Hollywood

Finally hitting the new Chick-Fil-A in Hollywood. This location is still hopping even over a week past opening. The drive through double line goes around the block. Just what we need in Hollywood, more traffic at Sunset and Highland, right? We parked which turned out fine despite the crowds surrounding the order windows. This restaurant is outdoor seating only, similar to the popular burger chain In and Out. We waited for a very nice ex-Clevelander to finish his sandwich and give up his valuable table. He told me about a Cleveland Browns Bar on Sunset called Fubar. I will have to check that out sometime. Anyway, the chicken was hot, buttery, and delicious. The crowds were friendly and the kids asked for seconds.
The word in the crowd is that there is a Chick-Fil-A opening in Northridge soon!

1 comment:

Kellisays said...

I was there on Saturday, too! So happy it's so close, and my mom sent me a gift card so I'll be returning very soon :)

Bookmark This Site


Powered By Blogger