Friday, May 27, 2011

Big Girls Small Kitchen Visit LA!

Cousin #3 with a Cookbook?  Did we mention that our family loves food?
I don't know if this 3rd (?) cousin remembers me, but I am going to try and stop by Vroman's Bookstore next Wednesday to check out the Big Girls, Small Kitchen book signing to say hello to Phoebe and get some great cooking tips.
Here are the particulars if you are interested in going, too.

Cara Eisenpress & Phoebe Lapine present and sign In the Small Kitchen

06/01/2011 7:00 pm
Location: 

Vroman's Bookstore
695 E. Colorado Blvd
Pasadena,
California
91101
United States
http://www.vromansbookstore.com/eisenpress-lapine



1 comment:

Family of Food said...

I went, I bought, I will have more on this topic after reading the book! So far, so good : )

Bookmark This Site


Powered By Blogger